You will have …
- a planting scheme set out for you
- been involved in the plant selection & sourcing process with an understanding of what’s involved
- experienced a trip to a wholesale nursery
The merits of these include:
- A response reflecting your personal taste
- Consideration of the views of the garden & structural planting to define spaces within the garden as well as for screening and framing views.
- Plant selection based on ‘right plant, right place’, colour combinations, variation in form and textures etc.
How will it be delivered.
There are 3 stages …
Step 1 Consultation & Site visit Develop brief; measure up; speedy site assessment; concept sketches; estimate quantities
Step 2 Wholesale nursery visit working together to identify desirable & suitable plants; adjust design; purchase plants & collect*
Step 3 Delivery & set out plants Accept delivery of plants*; trim/tidy plants; set out plants for planting
* if necessary
- Plant selection is based on stock availability on the day of the visit. Proposed plants suggested at Step 1 may need to be substituted.
- Estimations are made on quantities required based on average plant sizes.
- Border preparation required before Step 3.
The cost of this service is €500 based on an approx. planting area of 35-50 m2 (total of individual borders). The additional cost of plants is typically €35-40/m2 (wholesale price plus handling fee). Preparation of the borders & planting are not included; a quote can be provided on request.
Please contact me to discuss your requirements.